top of page

Fitness Group

Public·6 members
Muslim Avdeev
Muslim Avdeev

My Hotpot Story Mod APK: A Delicious and Addictive Game that Will Make You Hungry

get your hands on this incredible work of creativity and pleasure to make the most of the time you devote to delivering dishes. My hot pot story is an excellent simulation game that puts you in charge of managing and operating a prosperous chinese restaurant in the most desirable location in the city. You will be able to create beautiful dishes that will satisfy your consumers if you have awesome cooking secrets and spices at your disposal. We are aware of the significance that taste plays in our lives. People are willing to put their lives on the line for a dish that is both exceptional and delectable. In addition, throughout history there have been many wars fought over specific foods, such as behrouz biryani and many others. As a result, we are pleased to present you with this engaging gameplay in the hope that it will allow you to satisfy your ambition of providing deserving clients with flavorful cuisine. There are numerous different management tasks and job sets in my hot pot story mod apk that require you to either complete them yourself or employ someone else to do so. Including but not limited to positions such as waiter, bartender, cook, chef, service boy, cleaner, housekeeper, purchase manager, and quality check. On the other hand, there are a lot of jobs that you can do whenever it's convenient for you.

download game my hotpot story mod apk

my hot pot story mod apk is an application that allows you to manage a chinese restaurant and gives you the opportunity to experience both the positive and negative aspects of operating a successful company. Along the way, you will run against a number of challenges and find that there is a dearth of resources. There will be a multitude of problems, such as those involving the workforce, the components, an excellent recipe, negative feedback, astute management, and the layout of the components. Because of this, opening a restaurant and growing it in a strategic manner is a brilliant move. Consequently, here we have this fantastically improved version of the application. It is adamant about encouraging a greater interaction among users as well as a greater flow of users. By providing a method that is uncomplicated and undemanding. Get access to a limitless amount of money so that you can purchase additional recipes, dishes, tables, crockery, equipment, hire more workers, buy material, etc. Here. Improve the atmosphere at your restaurant by redecorating and redesigning it. Free shopping from the in-game store is provided to players, and the mod does not contain any advertisements.

The players of my hot pot story mod apk are given a variety of objectives to do throughout the game. If you can satisfy the requirements and finish the quests, you will be rewarded with a significant amount of money. Employ somebody to do all of the labour so that you may concentrate solely on expansion. Take care of the purchasing, the gathering of the ingredients, checking "lucky cat" for more ingredients, and investing your time in bettering the quality of the seating space, the meal, and the service. Provide guests with innovative foods and cuisines created by the greatest of the chefs. Make money doing what you adore and live a life that calls for celebrations.

you can gain valuable experience in managing and operating a successful chinese business by downloading the my hot pot story mod apk. With increased communal areas and opportunities for contact with patrons. The platform provides all of the intricacies and abilities that may be learned from playing the game in order to successfully run a restaurant or a cafe. You can get the full edition with all of its incredible recipes, tools, ingredients, and more here for free after you unlock it.

Overall, this game will give you a realistic experience of running a restaurant. It is an excellent way to learn about the food business and how to cater to different types of customers. Its controls are simple, and you won't have trouble learning them. What are you waiting for? Start your own hotspot story today.

Restaurant DevelopmentMy Hotpot Story - addictive casual simulator for Android devices. An entertaining cooking simulator for Android where you have to take take over the management of the restaurant, act as the owner of the establishment and prepare a wide variety of dishes. You also have to make daily shopping plans, serve visitors, train new chefs and waiters, accordingly hire staff, purchase products for the restaurant, and also directly participate in the cooking process and develop your establishment. Control of every aspectYou can download free Android casual simulator and over time, develop your business to a large network. You will be offered several ways of doing business to choose from, and you can choose the path of development yourself. This game will delight you with a variety of recipes for hot and cold dishes, unique customers, the ability to expand the premises and upgrade it, decorate the restaurant and make it popular in various ways.

My Hotpot Story As a very popular casual game recently, it gained a lot of fans all over the world who love casual games. If you want to download this game, as the world's largest mod apk free game download site -- moddroid is Your best choice. moddroid not only provides you with the latest version of My Hotpot Story 1.8.0 for free, but also provides Menu/Unlimited money/Cup/High rank mod for free, helping you save the repetitive mechanical task in the game, so you can focus on enjoying the joy brought by the game itself. moddroid promises that any My Hotpot Story mod will not charge players any fees, and it is 100% safe, available, and free to install. Just download the moddroid client, you can download and install My Hotpot Story 1.8.0 with one click. What are you waiting for, download moddroid and play!

Just click the download button to install the moddroid APP, you can directly download the free mod version My Hotpot Story 1.8.0 in the moddroid installation package with one click, and there are more free popular mod games waiting for you to play, what are you waiting for, download it now!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page